These general conditions govern the access to the web site named shop.askollelectric.com and the use of the services and contents present therein (such as, by way of example: images, software, text, trademarks and logos, colour combinations, structures and designs). Any person who accesses and/or uses the shop.askollelectric.com portal assumes the quality of User and accepts, from the moment of his first access and/or use, these conditions, which apply independently of the General Conditions of Sale that govern the eventual purchase of the products present in the online catalogue of the website. Failure to accept these Conditions shall prevent any further access to or use of the contents and services of the Website.
Access to shop.askollelectric.com is free of charge.
The shop.askollelectric.com website is managed by New Works Webtech s.r.l., via Oltrecolle 129 - 22100 Como, Italy.
The User declares that he accepts the site as it is. New Works Webtech s.r.l. is not responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that may derive from the use of the website. The Portal and its contents may be modified or replaced without prior notice.
Any information and/or requests can be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The photographs on the site of the products offered for sale are for illustrative purposes only, the manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the products from the photographs on the site without prior notice. New Works Webtech s.r.l will try as far as possible to update the photos of the products according to these changes.
Online privacy protection
Obligations of the User
The user undertakes not to transmit, disclose, send, communicate or store information and other materials:
- protected by copyright or revealing trade secrets;
- obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, libellous, sexually explicit;
- unsolicited messages or messages constituting advertising or solicitation to purchase, surveys, chain letters;
- containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs and other elements intended to damage, intercept or unduly use data, information, physical and logical structures of New Works Webtech s.r.l., its associated companies or third parties.
The user also agrees not to:
- register as a Customer with maliciously false or incomplete information;
- allow third parties to use your user name or password once you have registered;
- delete or modify materials or other information of different users or of New Works Webtech s.r.l.;
- collect or otherwise obtain information on third parties, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of the holder;
- access protected or unauthorised data on the site and breaching the site's system or security measures;
- act in such a way as to unreasonably or disproportionately overload the site's physical and logical systems, including by means of flooding, spamming, mail-bombing or crashing
- use devices, software or other programs for the purpose of impairing or attempting to impair the proper functioning of the site; as well as attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the software that composes or constitutes part of the site;
- use or attempt to use engines, software programs, tools, agents or other mechanisms (such as, for example: spiders, robots, etc.) that allow you to navigate or search the site without using its search engines or agents.
Any unlawful conduct or conduct that does not comply with this provision will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Copyright and industrial property rights
All copyrights relating to the contents of the website (such as, purely by way of example, text, graphics, photographs, images, user interface) as well as the selection, coordination and organisation thereof are the property of New Works Webtech s.r.l., its associates or any third-party licensees. No statement contained in the site confers licence or industrial rights on the copyright of New Works Webtech s.r.l. or third parties. The contents of the website are intended only for Users and Customers of the website; unauthorised commercial use of these contents is prohibited.
The User is free to view the contents of the site exclusively for personal and private use, in compliance with the applicable copyright protection legislation. All rights concerning trademarks, product names, commercial names, logos, packaging and design of all products or services of New Works Webtech s.r.l., its associates or third parties, whether in extended form or with the trademark symbol, belong exclusively to the legitimate owners, in accordance with international agreements and the laws in force on the subject. Any use that may infringe these rights is expressly prohibited. The User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, in any medium whatsoever, all or part of shop.askollelectric.com and its contents
The site may contain links to other websites. New Works Webtech s.r.l. shall not be held liable for any contents or services offered by third parties and cannot guarantee the technical availability, reliability and lawfulness of any material or information contained on the linked websites. In the same way, the inclusion of a link does not mean any type of association, merger or investment of New Works Webtech s.r.l. with the owners and contents of the linked websites.
Term and amendment of these conditions
New Works Webtech s.r.l. reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, these General Conditions for Access and Use. Any changes will take immediate effect from the first publication on the site and until further changes are made.
Governing Law and settlement of the disputes
The General Terms and Conditions of Use of the website shop.askollelectric.com are governed by Italian law, Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005, on the Consumer Code under Chapter I "Consumer rights in contracts".
If a dispute should arise between New Works Webtech Srl and the User as a result of the General Conditions of Use, New Works Webtech Srl guarantees that it will subscribe and accept of the Risolvionline conciliation service (ed. put link), an online service of the Chamber of Arbitration of Milan that allows the User to avail of the help of an independent conciliator in Italian and English.